COST OF DESTINATION WEDDING
BASIC WEDDING PACKAGE
(From 2599 Euro + VAT)
This package is created for couples who want a simple but intimate & elegant wedding ceremony, an elopement including the official civil marriage.
A basic wedding ceremony can be executed in your hotel or at an agreed venue with the head table and surrounding decoration, where the Express wedding is only executed in the officiator's office.
Your additional requests such as a photographer, wedding video or drone shooting, reception dinner, cocktail, decoration, make-up, hairdresser, and similar can be inserted in this package at reasonable prices. Just contact us with your requirements and we can provide you more details with a tailor-made quote for your wedding with a perfect value.
If you don't want to have an official civil marriage, you do not need to look at any of these packages since all of them include the official marriage paperwork and arrangements. For wedding receptions, cocktails, exchanging vows You can check our services for inspiration and simply send us an email describing your dream ceremony and we'll get back to you with alternatives and prices.
- Pre Wedding consultation by e-mails, via Skype, or Facetime
- Legal administration and wed planner in Turkey
- Booking your date with the venue
- Transfers in the related city to obtain official paperwork after your application to your consulate & assistance
- Attesting your consulate paperwork at the local governorship
- Assistance in Turkey with translators & notary
- Transfers to/from health check for your compulsory medical report
- Local municipality charges for weekdays (please note that additional charge may apply for weekends)
- Arranging the ceremony officiator and booking the desired date
- Transfers of the officiator or mayor
- English-speaking official translator for the ceremony. (Other languages are subject to additional charge)
- International Marriage Certificate
- Information for application of Additional license Formul B and Apostille of this document.
- Bridal bouquet & groom's boutonniere
- Flower centerpiece for the ceremony table
- Head table decoration
- 2 witnesses for the ceremony - complimentary
- Transfer of the bride and groom to the location on the wedding day - if the hotel and venue are not in the same place within the same city
- Coordinator(s) to help with your pre-wedding arrangements in Turkey and on the big day
- Wedding planner travel expenses
- Bottle of local sparkling wine
- Local wedding cake as our gift to you on your wedding day – for 8 to 10 people
- Our decade-long expertise in civil marriages in Turkey.
- Notary and translation fees if involved
- Compulsory health-check expenses
- Local municipality charges (if any) for Istanbul, Ankara, and other major big cities. These charges may vary also on weekends.
- Assistance for application of Additional license Formul B and Apostille of this document.
Formula B is an additional document used for quick registration of your marriage which only speeds up the process of changing your marital status from single to married in the official records of your country of residence. It has nothing to do with the validity of your official marriage and is subject to an additional charge of 100 Euro and 2 copies can be obtained.
- The customary tip for the officiator.
- Any venue charge if involved.
Civil Weddings Costs at top Destinations (in Euro+ VAT) for 2022/2023
|February - March 2023
|April to November 2023
|December 2022 - January 2023
We can include a 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation at a minimum of 4 stars or above hotels, a local photographer for 3 hours, and hair & makeup costs starting from as low as 995 Euro + VAT for the couple.
Should you need different hotel options for your guests (if any) or if you need any logistics on the ceremony day; we will be happy to assist you with this as well as we do operate our own travel agency, too.
The above package rates are valid for brides and grooms of the same nationality. For different nationalities according to the paperwork involved an additional 150 Euro to be added to the basic package rate.
Contact us for alternative and customized packages.
Don't know where to start? Check this budget planner to see the estimated cost of your wedding.