AFFORDABLE WEDDING PACKAGES
ECO WEDDING PACKAGE
Only available for Istanbul, Cappadocia & Antalya
From 1465 Euro + VAT for the couples who share the same nationality
(Different Nationality charge starts from 150 Euro + VAT)
If you are looking for an affordable simple civil wedding package for getting married in Turkey; Eco Civil Wedding Package in Turkey; will meet all your immediate legal needs. Your international marriage license/certificate will be presented right after your ceremony. If needed, with an additional fee we can also obtain another form that can be used for immigration purposes, too.
How Does it Work
If your required papers are ready, the fastest way to get married officially is our civil marriage packages that are completed mostly within 3 working days! Yes, your marriage will be accepted worldwide and yes, two different nationalities or couples of different faith or no faith can get married in Turkey.
We will advise you on how to get your papers in Turkey, check with the officiator, and guide you with the process. – If you cannot get your papers from your consulate or embassy in Turkey then paperwork assistance may need a down payment or consultancy fee before any proceedings which will be deducted from your package once you sign up with us?
What Else We Can Include
We can also help you with any additional services you may need, such as airport transfers, booking a hotel within your budget in the municipality district for your convenience, finding vendors like photographers, video/drone operators, arranging hairdresser & makeup artist appointments, organizing reception dinners, entertainments, decorations, etc.
Where Else We Can Execute A Ceremony / Civil Marriage
If you have a different region in mind other than two locations; then please have a look at our Basic Wedding Package and keep in mind we are ready to organize a full-service event as being the leading company in the wedding business in Turkey. We also organize wedding receptions & events.
Important Notes About This Mini ECO Package
Please contact us with your requirements and we can send you all the necessary information for your legal marriage as stated above “How Does it Work” your official / civil wedding will take place at the municipality city hall. Please note this option is only available for Istanbul and Cappadocia.
- Pre-Wedding consultation by a few e-mails, or one time via Whatsapp, Skype, or Facetime
- An English-speaking wedding coordinator to help with your paperwork and legal administration at the destination.
- Assistance in the related city to obtain official paperwork where your application to your embassy/consulate takes place
- Attesting your consulate paperwork at the local governorship
- Assistance for translators & notaries in the related city/town.
- Assistance for compulsory marriage medical check and obtaining your medical report
- Local municipality charges for weekdays
- Booking the date and the ceremony officiator
- English-speaking official translator for the ceremony. (Other languages are subject to additional charge)
- International Marriage Certificate fee
- 2 witnesses for the ceremony
- Travel expenses of the coordinator
- Our over-decade-long expertise in civil ceremonies. Over 70 different nationalities get wed with us
- Taxi expenses to reach health check-consulate and officiator
- All the notary and translation fees involved
- Compulsory health check (medical report) expenses
- Assistance for application of Additional license Formul B and Apositille of this document.
Formula B is an additional document used for quick registration of your marriage which only speeds up the process of changing your marital status from single to married in the official records of your country of residence. It has nothing to do with the validity of your official marriage and is subject to an additional charge of 100 Euro and 2 copies can be obtained.
- If Bride and Grooms's nationalities are not the same; there is a different nationality charge involved starting from 150 Euro
Please ask for the availability of your desired date/s.