AFFORDABLE WEDDING PACKAGES
EXPRESS WEDDING PACKAGE
Istanbul & Cappadocia 1725 Euro+ VAT for couples who share the same nationality
Antalya 1890 Euro+ VAT for couples who share the same nationality
( Different nationality charge starts from 150 Euro+ VAT )
If you are looking for an affordable express wedding in Turkey; this mini package will meet all your immediate legal needs. Your international marriage license/certificate will be presented right after your ceremony. If needed, we can also obtain another form that can be used for immigration purposes, too.
How Does it Work
If your required papers are ready, the fastest way to get married officially is our civil marriage packages that are completed mostly within 3 working days! Yes, your marriage will be accepted worldwide and yes, two different nationalities or couples of different faith can get married.
What Else We Can Include
We can also help you with any additional services you may need, such as airport transfers, booking a hotel within your budget in the municipality district for your convenience, finding vendors like photographers, video/drone operators, arranging hairdresser & makeup artist appointments, organizing reception dinners, entertainments, decorations, etc.
Where Else We Can Execute A Ceremony / Civil Marriage
If you have a different region in mind other than two locations; then please have a look at our Basic Wedding Package and keep in mind we are ready to organize a full-service event as being the leading company in the wedding business in Turkey. We also organize wedding receptions & events.
Important Notes About This Mini Package
Please contact us with your requirements and we can send you all the necessary information for your legal marriage which will take place at the municipality city hall or an officiators’ office. Please note that Express Wedding Package is only available for Istanbul, and Cappadocia.
- Pre-wedding consultancy.
- An English-speaking wedding coordinator to assist you with your paperwork and legal administration at the destination.
- Assistance in the related city to obtain official paperwork where your application to your embassy/consulate takes place (*if your hotel is booked by us, transfer expenses by taxi will be covered by us)
- Attesting your consulate paperwork at the local governorship
- Assistance in the related city/town with translators & notary
- Passport page translation & its notarization fees.
- Assisting with the compulsory marriage medical check and obtaining your medical report.
- Compulsory health check (medical report) fee for the couple
- Local municipality charges for weekdays (please note that additional charge may apply for weekends)
- Booking the desired date with the ceremony officiator and city hall
- English-speaking official translator for the ceremony. (Other languages are subject to additional charge)
- International Marriage Certificate fee
- Information for application of Additional license Formul B and Apostille of this document.
- 2 witnesses for the ceremony
- Travel expenses of your wedding planner
- Taxi* expenses to reach health check, consulate, and officiator - if your hotel is booked by us.
- Our over-decade-long expertise in civil ceremonies. 70+ different nationalities got married via our company.
- If needed Notary and translation fees for any other papers than your passports
- Local municipality charges for weekends – weekday charges are already included.
- Assistance for application of Additional license Formul B and Apostille of this document.
Formula B is an additional document used for quick registration of your marriage which only speeds up the process of changing your marital status from single to married in the official records of your country of residence. It has nothing to do with the validity of your official marriage and is subject to an additional charge of 100 Euro and 2 copies can be obtained.
- If Bride and Grooms's nationalities are not the same; there is a different nationality charge involved starting from 150 Euro.
- Customary tipping for the officiator
Please ask for the availability of your desired date/s.